Many people want to root Moto M but what stops most of them is the difficult steps that they need to follow to root their devices.
Rooting an Android phone can be as easy as eating an apple, provided you find the right way. In this article, I am going to tell you that right way that you need to follow to root your device. I will be sharing the method to Root Moto M without PC.
Moto M | An introduction
Moto M is a device manufactured by the very famous brand, Motorola. Crafted in all-metal, this stylish Smartphone will keep you up-to-date with fashion and technology. It is powered by MTK Helio P15 64-bit Processor and comes loaded with 3050 mAh battery which gets all your jobs done.
How to root Moto M without PC
Since we are rooting Moto M without PC, we will be using One-Click-Root apps for this purpose. The app which I am going to use is KingoRoot.
Before I start with the steps on rooting the device, let me first begin with the pre-requisites for the rooting process and the stuff that you would require to carry out the process.
Here are two things that you need to do (and be sure of) before you start rooting your device.
First of all, you need to make sure that the battery of your phone should be charged completely or at least 80%
Secondly, create a backup of your data. Though nothing happens while rooting and the data remains safe, but still, you can take a backup for added security.
You would require the following things to root your Moto M
- A Moto M device (that’s obvious)
- KingoRoot apk for Moto M which will help you to carry out the rooting process.
- Enable unknown sources installation. This can be done by following this stepsGo to settings > security > unknown sources. That’s it. You are all set to root your device.
Steps to follow to root Moto M without PC
Follow all the steps given below very carefully and in the right order to root your Moto M device.
- Copy the KingoRoot apk to the internal storage of your device.
- Click on the apk and install the app.
- Once the installation is done, you will be able to see the KingoRoot app.
- Connect to the internet. Make sure that you have a strong connection which will not go off during the process.
- Open the app.
- You will be able to see the “One Click Root” option.
- Click on that, and your work is over.
- Now the KingoRoot app will work, and it will start rooting your device.
- The entire rooting process usually doesn’t take more than 1-2 minutes, but sometimes it exceeds to even 5 minutes or more.So be patient and wait till the phone is rooted.
If the KingoRoot app can root your phone properly, then it will display a success message while it will show a failure message if your phone isn’t rooted.
You need to keep trying this method unless you see a success message.
Though this method works most of the times, but still to you aren’t able to root it successfully even after trying many times, then you need to change the method and use some other one click root app.
Final Words on How To Root Moto M
The steps which I mentioned above do work, and I am sure that you will be able to root your Moto M Without PC completely. But in case it doesn’t work, feel free to comment below, and I will try to help you in every way possible to root Moto M.