Download Stock Firmware Flash File for Alldocube iPlay 20P:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Alldocube iPlay 20P & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Alldocube iPlay 20P such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Alldocube iPlay 20P Run on Android 10 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6771 Processor. connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI bluetooth & 4G. The device come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- backup NVRAM using this guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Alldocube iPlay 20P
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.51GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6771
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: iPlay20P(T1021P)-EN-20210913
How to Install Stock Firmware on Alldocube iPlay 20P:
- Extract Downloaded firmware.
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and load scatter file from ROM folder
- select Download only & Click Download
- turn Phone off, together Press volume up + down key & connect it to computer by using the usb cable
- flashing Process Started. once done, unplug device & switch it ON
Note: if there is no USB device then you have to check for USB driver or try test Point
have any issue, Let me know via comment