Download Stock Firmware Flash File for Blackview Tab 10:
Official Stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for the Blackview Tab 10 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Blackview Tab 10 such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Blackview Tab 10 Run on Android 11 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT8768 Processor. connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI & bluetooth. The device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Fix some serious issue in device
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on a device
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- backup NVRAM using this guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Blackview Tab 10
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2.6GB
Os: Android 11
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: Tab10_T1_211025_RU – tp717_dk_dk025_8768_r0_russia 11
How to Install Stock Firmware on Blackview Tab 10:
- Extract Downloaded firmware.
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and load scatter file from ROM folder
- select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone to computer by Pressing volume up & down key (in switch off Mod)
- flashing Process Started. once done, unplug device & switch it ON
Note: if there is no USB device then you have to check for USB driver or try test Point
have any issue, Let me know via comment