Download official Firmware/Flash File for Cherry Mobile Flare J2 Max:
official stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for the Cherry Mobile Flare J2 Max & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Cherry Mobile Flare J2 Max such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Cherry Mobile Flare J2 Max Run on Android 8.1 & it is Powered by Spreadtrum SC7731e Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity Option’s Include GPS, Wi-Fi, hotspot, bluetooth & 3G. The device come with 1GB of RAM & 8GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- fix some serious issue in phone
- remove FRP Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Cherry Mobile Flare J2 Max
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 700MB
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: Cherry_Mobile_Flare_J2_Max_V09_091118
How to Install Stock Firmware on Cherry Mobile Flare J2 Max:
- Download and Install SPD Driver from above
- Download and Extract ROM File and Flash tools from above
- Run Flash tools and click Load Package.
- Now Select Pac file from the downloaded ROM folder
- Click Download and connect Your switched off Phone.
Check other articles-