Download Google Camera for Redmi 10 Prime:
Google Camera 7.4.104 for the Redmi 10 Prime is a Modded stock camera application from Pixel smartphone which has some advance features that are Missing in the stock Redmi 10 Prime camera application Like HDR Plus & Night Sight/ Astrography.
This advance camera app allow You full control over the camera, You can use Advance Lib Patcher for back camera, telephoto lens and Wide angle lens, also it has a HDR+ control Panel to Apply HDR Plus from the selected device or sensor Like from pixel 3, Pixel 2 & Sony IMX586. in the Video Section You can Shoot 4K timelapse Video, also You have a option to change the bitrate.
Redmi 10 Prime Run on Android 11 and it is Powered by Mediatek helio G88 Processor. it is dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth 3G & 4G. the device come with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Portrait Mod
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- timelapse video
- all other basic features
How to Install Google Camera 7.4.104 Mod on Redmi 10 Prime:
- Download Google camera apk from above
- enable unknown apps Installation from settings/security-settings
- then Go to Download folder & Install downloaded File as a Normal apk
- once Installation done, you can open Google camera app from app drawer
any issue: enable camera2api by adding below code to build.prop
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download & Move config file to storage/gcam/configs folder
- Open Google camera app, double click Near shooter area
- from the Popup select config file
- Restart Gcam app. done
have any question let me know via comment.