Download Google Camera for Vivo iqoo 8:
Google Camera 8.1.101 for the Vivo iqoo 8 is a Modded stock camera application from Pixel Smartphone which has some advance features that are Missing in the Stock Vivo iqoo 8 camera Application Like HDR Plus & Night Sight/ Astrography.
This advance camera app allow You full control over the Camera, You can use Advance Lib Patcher for back camera, telephoto lens and Wide angle lens, also it has a HDR+ control Panel to Apply HDR Plus from the selected device or sensor Like from pixel 3, Pixel 2 & Sony IMX586. in the Video Section You can Shoot 4K timelapse Video, also You have a option to change the bitrate.
Vivo iqoo 8 Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by QCOM SD888 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano GSM SIM cards, connectivity option Include GPS WIFI hotspot 3G & 4G. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Portrait Mod
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- timelapse video
- all other basic features
How to Install Google Camera 8.1.101 Mod on Vivo iqoo 8:
- Download Google camera apk
- enable unknown source Installation from security section
- Install downloaded file as a Normal apk
- one done, open, Import custom settings, restart gcam done
have any issue: enable camera2api by adding below code to build.prop
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download & Move config File to storage/gcam/configs folder
- Open Google camera double click near shooter area from the Popup select config file
- Restart Gcam app. done, you can open it
have any question let me know via comment.