Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Vivo IQOO 7:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Vivo IQOO 7 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Vivo IQOO 7 such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Vivo IQOO 7 Run on Android 11 and it is Powered by QCOM SD870 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth 3G 4G & 5G. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on a device
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
Device Name: Vivo IQOO 7
Type: Full ROM+ OTA’s
ROM Size: up to 3-6GB
SoC: QCOM SD870
Os: Android 11
Root access: Not
full firmware to Reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
to upgrade a working phone (first check Installed firmware version with in your Phone)
- PD2055F_EX_A_1.72.9 INDIA: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo IQOO 7:
- Download & Extract QFIL tools
- Download & Extract Firmware Package
- Install QD Loader usb Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC & Reboot to EDL use code Via adb: adb reboot edl
- You can see usb Driver Like below Image in Device Manager (if Not then Your Phone Not detected by computer Please do test Point= Short the test Point Pinout)
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- Wait until Success. Your Phone Rebooted..
How to Install Recovery/OTA Firmware:
- follow step by step guide from Here