Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Meizu 18:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Meizu 18 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Meizu 18 such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Meizu 18 Run on Android 10 and it is Powered by QCOM SD888 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth 3G 4G & 5G. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on a device
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
Device Name: Meizu 18
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 3-5GB
SoC: QCOM SD888
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware version: Flyme 220.127.116.11A
QPST /EDL Firmware:
full firmware to reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
to upgrade a working phone (first check Installed firmware version with in your Phone)
How to Install Stock Firmware on Meizu 18:
- Download & Extract QFIL tools.
- Download & Extract Firmware Package.
- Install QD Loader usb Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC & Reboot to EDL use code Via adb: adb reboot edl
- You can see usb Driver Like below Image in Device Manager (if Not then Your Phone Not detected by computer Please do test Point= Short the test Point Pinout)
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- Wait until Success. Your Phone Rebooted..