Soundcloud is one of the world’s leading music streaming platforms. Yeah!! In this era, there is a numerous way to stream & listen to music. Still, Soundcloud has some features which give the power to SoundCloud to stand out from the competition. SoundCloud was founded in Berlin back in 2007. It allows its user to record, upload, and share on the social network. It has a built-in Social-network in which its users can follow their friends, like, repost & all this activity takes place on a News Feed-like homepage. For musicians, it is an extraordinary chance to share their music with their fans& for fans, it’s easy to keep an eye on their most loved craftsmen and stream on a nonstop play. There are three types of subscriptions in the SoundCloud Free account, Pro account & Pro Unlimited account. The free account has some limitations like users can upload audio-only for up to 120 minutes. It has both android & ios apps so that you can enjoy their service while moving. But the problem with SoundCloud is you need to be connected to the internet in order to enjoy it. There is no option to save SoundCloud Music Offline or they forgot to add the feature to download SoundCloud for offline Play. There are a lot of free SoundCloud downloaders are over the internet but in very rare cases they work. Must you be thinking that is there any way to download Soundcloud songs on android? So I am going to share the latest working tricks to download SoundCloud music offline so that you can listen to SoundCloud music offline without the internet.
Okay, there is no rocket science behind the trick I am going to share to download SoundCloud music, There is a simple presence of mind or common sense be behind this trick ;). So the trick is SoundCloud inbuilt music player downloads and saves the music in your phone, but in a RAW format not in MP3. Therefore, your music player is not able to play these files as they are not able to recognise that RAW file like a music file. So we will teach you to convert that raw file into mp3 format so that you will be able to play SoundCloud songs offline without the internet. These tricks will work with almost every android version from jellybean to marshmallow including KitKat & Lolipop. So let’s start
- Active Internet Connection. (after all, you need to download Songs )
- SoundCloud APP (Latest Version)
Download ES File Explorer
So when you feel that you have fulfilled the requirements then let us start the tutorial to save SoundCloud songs offline.
Steps To Download SoundCloud Music for Free!
- Open SoundCloud app and sign into your account.
- After logging into the SoundCloud account, add songs to your wishlist which you want to download and Listen to it offline, then play all songs one by one.
- After you played all Music one by one the tricks from here.
- Open Es file Explorer and navigate to
- Now open com.soundcloud.androidfolder and then open
So Here You can see some files with the random name, actually, these are the music files which you have listened to for some time. Now we have to convert these files into mp3 format in order to play them on your default music player.
- Now select those files and copy them to another folder.
- After copying them Now long tap on these files & choose rename.
- Rename the file to the “Music Name”.MP3 as an extension.
- Done! 😉 You just Downloaded songs from SoundCloud for free now you can download unlimited songs by following the same process.
So It was our detailed guide to download Songs from SoundCloud on an android device without root. Hope you enjoyed our tutorial to download listen to SoundCloud music offline without the internet. If you faced any problems let me know in comments!