Download Stock Firmware/Flash File PD2147F Vivo Y33s:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Vivo Y33s & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Vivo Y33s such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Vivo Y33s Run on Android 11 and it is Powered by Mediatek helio G80 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth 3G & 4G. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on a device
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
Device Name: Vivo Y33s
Type: Full ROM+ OTA’s
ROM Size: up to 3-6GB
SoC: Mediatek helio G80
Os: Android 11
Root access: Not
Firmware version: PD2147F_EX_A_3.8.7
full firmware to Reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
OTA /Recovery Updates:
to upgrade a working phone (first check Installed firmware version with in your Phone)
- PD2147F_EX_A_3.8.7 IN: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Y33s:
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and load scatter file from ROM folder
- select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone to PC by Pressing volume up & down key.
- You can see Flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it ON
- Lunch aftool
- from the QCOM tab locate firmware
- connect Phone to computer in EDL Mod and click Start/Download
How to Install Recovery/OTA Firmware:
- follow step by step guide from Here