Download Stock Firmware Flash File for Everest EVERPAD DC-M700:
Official Stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for the Everest EVERPAD DC-M700 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Everest EVERPAD DC-M700 such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Everest EVERPAD DC-M700 Run on Android 10.0 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT8321 Processor. connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth 3G & 4G. The device come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Fix some serious issue in device
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on a device
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- backup NVRAM using this guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Everest EVERPAD DC-M700
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.5GB
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: DC-M700_Yaz%c4%b1l%c4%b1M
How to Install Stock Firmware on Everest EVERPAD DC-M700:
- Extract Downloaded firmware.
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and load scatter file from ROM folder
- select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone to computer by Pressing volume up & down key (in switch off Mod)
- flashing Process Started. once done, unplug device & switch it ON
Note: if there is no USB device then you have to check for USB driver or try test Point
have any issue, Let me know via comment