FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a security feature on Walton Primo NF5 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/Warning on your Walton Primo NF5.
Walton Primo NF5 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6761 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity options Include bluetooth, wifi, hotspot, GPS 3G & 4G. The device Run on 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Steps to bypass FRP Lock on Walton Primo NF5:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click choose to open scatter file.
2. select the scatter file and click open.
3. select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. copy and past partition size.
8. click start.
9. connect Your switch Phone and wait.
10. done FRP Reset successfully, disconnect to switch on Phone.
Note: have any bootloop issue, flash Preloader after wiping FRP data