boot logo or Splash screen Is the Very first screen appear during the booting of a smartphone. in most of devices it is Manufacture branding & you can customize it by following the below instructions
Infinix Zero 8i Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6785 Processor. is is a dual SIM smartphone Support Nano SIM cards. the device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage can be expandable via SD card.
Steps to Make Custom boot Logo For Infinix Zero 8i:
- Download and extract Logo builder
- Run Logo builder.exe and Click on Make New Project
- select and Locate the Logo.bin file from the stock ROM folder
- Now it will extract Your selected logo.bin File in a folder
- Edit your desire Image with the Photo editor and set the correct device resolution like 1080 X 1920
- Now find The main Logo Image in Extracted Logo Folder and Replace it with the Desire image (logo You Want) and Rename with the Same as Main logo
- Now open Minimized LogoBuilder.exe and Click Make
- Your boot logo Now Ready. Flash it using the SP flash tool under logo Partition.
have any issue let me know via comment.