Download Stock Firmware Flash File for Allview P4:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Allview P4 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Allview P4 such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Allview P4 Run on Android 7.0 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6737M Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth 3G & 4G.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- backup NVRAM using this guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Allview P4
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.3GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6737M
Os: Android 7.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: Allview_P4_MT6737M_28042017
How to Install Stock Firmware on Allview P4:
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and load scatter file from ROM folder
- select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone to PC by Pressing volume up & down key.
- You can see the Flashing Process on screen. once done, unplug device & switch it ON
Note: if there is no USB device then you have to check for USB driver or try test Point
have any issue, Let me know via comment