FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a security feature on Lenovo K13 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/Warning on your Lenovo K13.
Lenovo K13 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by SC9863A Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM cards. connectivity features Include bluetooth hotspot WIFI GPS & 4G. the device come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Steps to bypass FRP lock on Lenovo K13 Without using computer:
- from The very first “Welcome screen” remove SIM try, again Insert SIM try with Pin locked SIM, again remove SIM try & Immediate press power key, now You will see a Pin lock screen on your phone,
- ON lock screen You will see a Android Setup Notification like the below image. we select more Icon as below image (or long press on notification), from Next page we select browser app & then Opening Links.
- In the Next page scroll down and Select Youtube, Now click on top Youtube bar as below image.
- from the Next Page we Click Notifications/ then additional settings in the app.
- it will take you on Youtube app settings, Go to about/Youtube terms of service.
- it will take you on chrome browser.
- accept & continue, then “No Thanks”, Now chrome opened successfully,
- download Google account Manager and Install it
- again download & Install FRP-bypass.apk
- after success ‘open FRP bypass app’ and login with the New account
- once done, Press Power button select reboot system now/Restart
- from the app list search for google play service & disable it, then search for ‘settings’ app, open it then setup screen lock, go back to ‘main setup screen’ and complete remaining setup