LeTV Le1s is a budget-friendly device that launched in India at 10,999/- with power-packed hardware & built-in Features. It ships with a huge amount of RAM, i.e.,- 3GB, a powerful Helio X10 Turbo MTK 6795T Octa Core Processor which is clocked at 2 GHz and ensures you multitask without lag, a mirror surface Fingerprint Scanner, 3000 mah powerful battery with Quick Charging facility. Currently, it comes with an android lollipop and LeTV promised that they will upgrade it to Android Marshmallow 6.0 in near future. Although this phone comes with an impressive, there are some issues like heating, but LeTV confirmed that they will fix it as soon as possible with a software update.
So, Today We are going to discuss How to Root LeTV Le1S without a PC in a single click You can use kigo root to root your device without a PC or Computer. We described each and every step so that you will not face any problem rooting your LeTV Le1s. In the method, we will use to root LeTV Le1s we are going to use an Android application, so there is no need for a PC/ Computer, you just need to download an Android application called Kingoroot & we can root LeTV Le1s within a few minutes.
Prerequisites before rooting LeTV Le1S
- Make sure your phone battery is charged above 80%
- Your warranty is void by rooting LeTV Le1s.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage that occurred.
- Do it at your risk.
Follow the below steps to root LeTV Le1S X507
- First Download KingoRoot from the official site.
- After Downloading the downloaded file must be on in the download folder, go there and tap it, it will ask you to install it. Follow the on-screen instruction and complete the installation procedure
- After installing and opening the app drawer and open the KingoRoot on your LeTV Le1S X507
- Now open the KingoRoot app and wait for a while as it will take some time to verify your device model and root status.
- Then click on the Root button it will start the rooting process.
- It will begin to process to root your device & a green circle will start rotating with a percentage increasing inside of it from 0 to 100%
- Keep Patience because it will take some time for 3-5 minute
- When the Process will be completed it will show you A Green tick symbol & Root Successful. It means your device is rooted successfully.
- Now Reboot your device.
- Now Install an app called Root Checker from the Google Play Store To check that Your LeTV Le1S is successfully rooted or not.
All is done. This is our guide to root LeTV Le1S without PC, If you have any questions, please let me know through the comment section, I will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. if you liked our article then please share it