How to Root Meizu M1 Note Without PC
Are you wondering how to root Meizu M1 Note without PC? Don’t worry we have the solution for your problem. In this tutorial, we have described how to root Meizu M1 Note without PC. So before proceeding to root Meizu M1 Note let’s talk about the specifications n merits and demerits of Meizu M1 Note.
Meizu M1 Note is a phablet which launched along with Meizu M1 in India. Meizu M1 Note has with a 5.5-inch HD display of 401 PPI pixel density. Regarding processor it has 1.7ghz Cortex A53 octa-core Processor, with massive 2Gb ram. Coming to the camera, The M1 Note comes with a combination of 13 Megapixels + 5 Megapixel camera. There are a 13 Mega Pixel primary camera and 5 Megapixel front cameras. Coming to the battery, it has a massive 3140 Mah battery.So Meizu M1 Note is a good phone in this budget range. Watch review of Meizu M1 Note Here.
How to Root Meizu M1 Note
There are two ways to root Meizu M1 Note. I will describe both of ways yo root Meizu M1 Note step by step in next few minutes. So let me not them bellow
- Root Meizu M1 Note Using FarmeRoot
- Root Meizu M1 Note Using Flyme
How To Root Meizu M1 Note Flyme Account
In this process, you don’t need to download anything or install any app to root Meizu M1 Note. Let me describe everything.
- To root your phone with this method, at first, you need to Flyme account. You should be created your flyme while you turned on your device for the 1st time you should have asked to create a flyme account if you have skipped it mistakenly then don’t worry we will describe how to create the flyme account in nest step. If you have a flyme account, then please ignore the second step & proceed to the third step.
- To create flyme account go to settings then proceed to account Select add an account in next step choose flyme from the list that came to your screen, insert the your desired username and password you want to use and select sign up.
- If you have already had flyme account, and you are now logged in, then head towards Settings the go to account then click on your Flyme account.
- Now Click on Open System Privileges. Now it will warn you select on “Accept” option and insert your password in the box.
- After you enter password successfully, your smartphone will start reboot.
Congrats! You’ve successfully rooted your Meizu M1 Note. To confirm if your phone is indeed rooted, go to Settings -> Account -> Flyme account. The System Privileges should be opened.
Now, you need to install SuperUser for giving applications permission and root access. Download and install Kinguser.apk to finalize your root.
How To Root Meizu M1 Note With FarmeRoot
- At First Download modified version of Framaroot for Meizu M1 Note from the link given in download section.
- If you downloaded the APK file from your computer to your PC, then transfer it to your mobile using the USB cable. If you downloaded it in mobile, then find it out from your mobile memory. It must be in the download folder.
- Now if you have not enabled the third party app install in you mobile then enable it by going to Menu >> Settings >> Security on your device and select the option unknown sources. Because it is disabled by default in each and every mobile & without enabling it you can’t install apps from your memory card.
- Now go to the memory card where the modified apk file was saved & tap it to Install it in your mobile.
- Once the installation process completes, find the app from your app drawer & lunch it.
- After opening the app, Select Install SuperSU in the first drop-down menu.
- Assuming that you have selected SuperSU from the drop-down menu, there must be three option like Sam, Frodo and Aragorn, on the top of this page.Now the tricky part is you need to select each and every option and see which exploit works for your device.
- One of the application must begin the root Meizu M1 Note XDA; it will not take too long to complete, typically it takes 2-3 minute to root Meizu M1 Note.
- Now Restart your device once Farmaroot has completed rooting your device.
After Restart you Meizu M1 Note must be rooted & there should be SuperSU application on your App Drawer!
Download Section for How To Root Meizu M1
Download Modified version Farm root From HERE
Hope you liked our tutorial “How to root Meizu M1 Note Without PC/Computer.” Please share it because sharing is caring. If anyone faced any problem to root your Meizu M1 Note, then let me know us in comment section.