Instagram is currently one of the leading photo sharing, Video sharing & social network platforms over the internet. It allows a user to capture photos & videos and gives the option the users to share them publicly or Save Instagram Photos in their local device’s storage. Well, although there are a lot of big social media giants like Facebook & Twitter in the market still some unique features made it stand out from the crowd and made Instagram a hub of pictures. Well, there are a lot of times you have wanted to save Instagram photos on your phone, But unfortunately, there is no official feature for downloading pictures from Instagram. So must be ended up by taking a screenshot of the Pic, which is not the best way to save Instagram Photos. So today in this article I will share how to Save/Download Instagram Pictures. However, In the next few minutes, we are going to share How to Save Other People Instagram Pictures, But we do not promote downloading the photo of other users without their permission. Downloading and using pictures of others can drive you into severe trouble as Downloading others’ pictures is related to copyright issues. There may be legal action against you, So, beware.
How to save Instagram pictures?
There are a few ways to Save Instagram Photos, I am going to share all possible ways, So let’s get started!
This method works if you want to save only your photos, which means the photo you have uploaded. To download them you follow the following steps. Remember that with this method you can only save your Instagram photos. So, let’s get started with this process:
Before doing anything, the first thing you need to do is to log in to your Instagram account. SO log in to your Instagram account if you have not. Once you logged in, then navigate to your profile section. That’s it! You are done with the first step so let to go to the next step.
After successfully completing the very first step explained you need to find out the three vertical dots(In Android)& Gear Icon(In Ios). Generally, these buttons are placed in the upper right corner of the screen. Now Click It/Select It.
After Completing Steps-2, All you need to do is find out an option named “Save Original Photos.” after you see this option then change the settings to “ON.”
After following the steps above & turning the setting “ON,” All of your photos will be saved on your phone for a very short period. This is a quite significant trick to save Instagram photos.
STEPS 2: Using External/unofficial Applications.
As almost all of you know that Instagram officially does not allow, users, to save photos offline officially. Still Using some third-party tools you can download Instagram photos for free. You can find them by googling about them but for your convince, we have compiled a list of the best tools to download Instagram photos for free.
- Free Instagram Downloader
- Save Gram (ios only)
- Repost for Instagram (ios only)
How To Save Instagram Photo
Download Instagram Photos using Free Instagram Downloader?
- In order to download Instagram photos using the free Instagram Downloader, you need to download Free Instagram Downloader First. Go ahead to the link given below & Download Free Instagram Downloader First. After you downloaded It, you are all set to go toward the second step.
- You need to install it, to do it just double click on the downloaded application file and follow the on-screen instructions; It will start the installation process. After installation completes click on finish.
- After you successfully installed the Free Instagram Downloader on your PC, Now you can now download Instagram pictures for free in a few clicks. The only thing you need to do is you have to enter the username of the user from which you want to download the Instagram pictures.
- Once you have entered the username, click on OK. Once it completes collecting the information about uploaded photos by the user, you will see thumbnails of the images and next to the pictures you will see a download icon, Now Click on the Download Button to Download Instagram Photos.
A free Instagram Downloader doesn’t require any sign-in process, so it’s quite easy and efficient to download Instagram photos for free.
How to Download SoundCloud Music On Android
How To Download Instagram Photos using Instagrabber?
- This method is quite a simple download of Instagram photo’s for free. this doesn’t require an application sign-up & installation at all, In order to download Instagram photos, you just need to visit a website called Instagrabber.
- After going to the instagrabber, you will see a search box. Put the username of the user you want to download & click on the search option.
- Now it will search and list all of the images uploaded by the User
- Now Click On The Photo which you want to download You will see the Option To Save images Click there to Download Instagram Images.
As Instagrabber doesn’t require any Download, Install Process & obviously sign-in procedure, Which makes a very simple and effective download of Instagram photographs by becoming anonymous.