unbrick is a process to repair a device that was bricked, with in Motorola Moto G31 user face two type of brick- soft brick and hard brick.
Soft brick: in this stage device stuck or freez on boot logo or animation due to any software/ firmware issue.
hard brick: in this stage device completely goes dead and does not show any sign of boot for example logo or animation, even fastboot or recovery mod.
so if your Motorola Moto G31 having any of soft or hard brick issue then you can fix it by following the below Instructions.
- Laptop, PC
- Mediatek USB driver: Download
- unbrick file for Motorola Moto G31 : Download
- fastboot Firmware for Motorola Moto G31 (Select Right Model) : Download
Steps to unbrick Motorola Moto G31:
- Download & extract fastboot firmware
- download & extract unbrick file for Motorola Moto G31
- Install Mediatek USB driver on your computer
- Install adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Now connect your phone to computer by Pressing volume up & down key (if device not detected in Mediatek USB COM then you have to do test point/ short test point)
- Open unbrick file folder and Run blank-flash.bat, wait until success, once done, your phone rebooted in fastboot mod
- open fastboot firmware folder and Run flash_all.bat, wait until success, your Phone successfully rebooted, done.
have any question Let Me know Via comment.