EDL Mod or emergency download Mod is the secondary bootloader on a smartphone where user can Read & write any device Partition without unlocking the bootloader. to enable EDL Mod on Your Huawei Y9a You have to do test Point, which you can do by following the below instructions.
Huawei Y9a Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio G80 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM) smartphone that support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include, bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G. The device come with 6/8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable Via SD card.
- test point require additional device disassemble knowledge, do at own risk
How to Reboot Huawei Y9a to EDL Mod:
- Install Samsung driver on your computer
- Remove back cover of Phone & find out the Pinout as show In below Image
- Connect Phone to computer by using usb cable
- take a coper Wire and short that Pinout or You can do using tweezer
- test Point for Huawei Y9a.