Download Stock Firmware Flash File for KRIP K5B:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the KRIP K5B & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your KRIP K5B such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
KRIP K5B Run on Android 9.0 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6580 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth and 3G. The device come with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- backup NVRAM using this guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: KRIP K5B
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 665MB
SoC: Mediatek MT6580
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: N/A
How to Install Stock Firmware on KRIP K5B:
- Extract Downloaded firmware.
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and load scatter file from ROM folder
- select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone to computer by using the usb cable (by Pressing volume up & down key in switch off Mod)
- flashing Process Started. once done, unplug device & switch it ON
Note: if there is no USB device then you have to check for USB driver or try test Point
have any issue, Let me know via comment