Oppo A93 (Mediatek) Flash File Firmware Free Download:
official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Oppo A93 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Oppo A93 such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or White after Flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Oppo A93 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio P95 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM 3G & 4G. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will erase all Your Personal data Including Internal storage. so we advice you to first Make a complete backup of your Phone.
- Please do carefully, we are Not responsible for any damage to Your device.
- ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down.
Device Name: Oppo A93 (Mediatek only)
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 4.1GB
OS: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CPH2121_11_C.23_202102020029
full firmware to reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
to upgrade a working phone (first check Installed firmware version with in your Phone)
- CPH2121_11_C.23_202102020029: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo A93:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using this tool
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer
- then disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or flash tool Require a Authorized account/ID)
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run Flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone.
- Flashing Process started. once done unplug device & switch it ON
Note: if there is no usb device, then check for usb driver or try test Point method
How to Flash/unbrick Oppo A93 Via Oppo Download tool:
- Extract ROM File & Download tool in same Folder
- Now Install correct driver on PC
- connect Phone to PC with USB
- Run Download tool. it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select ofp firmware and then and click start. wait until flashing complete, done. unplug Phone and bootup.
Fixes & Solutions:
if there was a flashing error untick below Listed Partition in SP flash tools