In our last post, we shared how to unlock the bootloader of moto g 3rd gen turbo. So after unlocking the bootloader, you are wondering how to root Moto G 3rd Gen Turbo. So I am going to share a full-proof method to root Moto G 3rd Gen Turbo 2015. So must be enjoying the great phone launched by Motorola in an affordable price range with a great specification. Motorola launched it only in India & Mexico to fulfill the gap between moto x play & Moto G 3rd Gen. It has a turbocharge feature which makes it stands out in the mobile in the range of 10k to 13k. It comes with a 5-inch 720P HD screen, Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor & runs on 2GB Of RAM. It is running on android 6.0 marshmallow. So without wasting time, I will proceed to explain how to root moto g3. By Rooting your phone, you will get administrative rights to customize your phone like removing preinstalled apps, tweaking your processor & installing custom ROMs If you are planning to root Moto G 3rd gen Turbo Edition, you need to unlock the bootloader of moto g 3rd generation in order to root it.
Never unlocked any devices bootloader??? it is very easy! read our detailed guide to unlock the bootloader of moto g 3rd generation okay let me explain it step by step. Prerequisites before you proceed to root moto g 3rd gen
- Make sure your phone battery is charged above 80%
- Make sure you have unlocked your Bootloader.
- Make sure you have a fresh backup of your data because it is going to erase all of your data.
- Ensure you have USB Debugging enabled.
- Ensure you have installed drivers on your computer.
- We will not be held responsible for any kind of damage that occurred.
- Do it at your own risk.
Download Required to Root Moto G 3rd gen Turbo
- Install USB Drivers on your computer
- Download Minimal fastboot and install it on the desktop.
- Download the latest SuperSUv2.46.zip from
- Download the latest TWRP recovery.
- Now Unlock your Moto G 3rd gen Bootloader From Here.
How to root Moto G 3rd gen Turbo (2015) easily
- Assuming that you have unlocked your Bootloader, Copy the Super Su.zip you downloaded to your phone’s memory.
- Turn off your mobile.
- Turn back it on by pressing your volume down button and power button for 5 sec.
- it will take it you into the bootloader menu. Now connect your device to your PC.
- Now copy the “twrp-osprey-2.8.7-test1.img” file to a folder where you extracted mfastboot while unlocking Bootloader.
- Now Hold the shift key and right-click on the mouse you will see an option to choose the command window, click on that.
- Now type the code given below in the command prompt and hit enter.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY TWRP-OSPREY-2.8.7-TEST1.IMG
- Wait for it to flash TWRP Recovery on your device.
- When it’s done flashing TWRP, reboot your device by issuing the following command:
- Your device should reboot
- and you have successfully installed TWRP recovery in your moto g 3gen turbo.
- Now Type the following command into the Command Prompt and hit Enter
ADB REBOOT RECOVERY
- your device will reboot into the TWRP recovery mode
- When your device will enter into the recovery mode, Select Install Option.
- Browse and select SuperSu.zip to install it.
- Select “Swipe to Confirm Flash” to continue the flashing process &Wait for some time to flash SuperSU.
- When it will finish flashing SuperSU, reboot your device.
- Your device should reboot.