Hi, Friends Today I am going to share you How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 without PC. Redmi 3 is my the second device from Xiaomi. It comes with a power-packed hardware under the Budget of 10000. I love my new phone; still like other phones whenever I get a new device, it scarcely sustains from getting rooted for a week or two weeks at Because by rooting I can tweak the device as far as I like & I takes authority over my phone. So finally, I ended by rooting Redmi 3. So there may be numerous way to root Redmi Note 3, But What I noticed is most of them are a little bit complicated. So I thought that I should share the easiest way to root Xiaomi Redmi 3.
Before Going to the Root Xiaomi Redmi 3 You Should Follow Some Prerequisites
- Rooting Your Xiaomi Redmi 3 is not against your Xiaomi’s warranty policy which implies that warranty of your Xiamoi Redmi 3 will not Void.
- We will recommend you to keep patience while root Xiamoi Redmi 3 & not to do anything without having proper knowledge
- We recommend you to backup all your Data before proceeding to root Xiaomi Redmi 3.
- Make sure to charge your handset at least 80% so it won’t get died while we are going to root Xiaomi Redmi 3.
Requirements To Root Xiaomi Redmi 3
- 1 PC
- 1 USB cable
- You need to turn on developer options, and you can do it by going to settings>device details>tap on build number for ten times.That’s it!
Download Section To Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Download the modified APK file to root without PC!
How to root Redmi Note 3 without PC
- At first Download, the file given in the download section.
- If you have downloaded the file in PC then pleases skip to the step no
- So after downloading the zip file, you need app named Es File Explorer to open it.
- If you don’t have Es file explorer, then download it from the here
- Now extract the apk file to your memory card and skip to step no to read further steps to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- After successfully downloading the file, now open it, you will able see an apk file in it.
Now extract the APK file from the zip file.
- Now connect Your phone to your PC & transfer the APK file to your phone.
- If you have moved the apk file from PC, then the apk file must be in the root folder of your phone or if you have downloaded the RootRedmiNote3_7.0.19.apk in your mobile phone then it must be in the same place from where you extracted it.
- Considering that you found the RootRedmiNote3_7.0.19.apk file on your memory card now tap on it and follow the onscreen option to install RootRedmiNote3_7.0.19.apk .
- After installing it, go to application drawer and Open it
- After opening the app now touch “Root”, Sometimes it may show you unsuccessful, so try 2-3 times again!
Within some minutes, your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will be rooted. Now just reboot it & your phone will be fully rooted. Also, you can check the root status of the phone by installing Root Checker on your phone from Google Play Store is added below.
That’s it! It is the easiest and simple tutorial on how to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 without pc available till now. It’s very easy and rooting the Redmi Note 3 without PC will allow you to do a lot more customization to your phone by a lot of root apps and Costume ROMS.