Download Stock Firmware Flash File for Ulefone Armor X9:
Official Stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for the Ulefone Armor X9 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Ulefone Armor X9 such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Ulefone Armor X9 Run on Android 11 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth 3G & 4G. The device come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- backup NVRAM using this guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Ulefone Armor X9
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2GB
Os: Android 11
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: GQ3082SH3_KSP2N2E_Ulefone_20210902_V01
How to Install Stock Firmware on Ulefone Armor X9:
- Extract Downloaded firmware.
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and load scatter file from ROM folder
- select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone to computer by Pressing volume up & down key (in switch off Mod)
- flashing Process Started. once done, unplug device & switch it ON
Note: if there is no USB device then you have to check for USB driver or try test Point
have any issue, Let me know via comment