Download Stock Firmware Flash File for UMIDIGI BISON X10:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the UMIDIGI BISON X10 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your UMIDIGI BISON X10 such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
UMIDIGI BISON X10 Run on Android 11 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6771 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth 3G & 4G. The device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- backup NVRAM using this guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: UMIDIGI BISON X10
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.5GB
Os: Android 11
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: UMIDIGI_BISONX10_V1-0_20210929
- VCOM Driver: Download
- SP Flash tool V5.2 Download
- Firmware UMIDIGI BISON X10 EU: Download
- Firmware UMIDIGI BISON X10 GLO: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on UMIDIGI BISON X10:
- Extract Downloaded firmware.
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and load scatter file from ROM folder
- select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone to computer by Pressing volume up & down key (in switch off Mod)
- flashing Process Started. once done, unplug device & switch it ON
Note: if there is no USB device then you have to check for USB driver or try test Point
have any issue, Let me know via comment