EDL Mod or emergency download Mod is the secondary bootloader on a smartphone where user can Read & write any device Partition without unlocking the bootloader. to enable EDL Mod on Your Vivo Iqoo Neo 5 You have to do test Point, which you can do by following the below instructions.
Vivo Iqoo Neo 5 Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by QCOM SD870 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM) smartphone that support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include, bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable Via SD card.
- test point require additional device disassemble knowledge, do at own risk
How to Reboot Vivo Iqoo Neo 5 to EDL Mod:
- Install QCOM driver on your computer
- Remove back cover of Phone & find out the Pinout as show In below Image
- Connect Phone to computer by using usb cable
- take a coper wire and short that Pinout or You can do using tweezer
- test Point for Vivo Iqoo Neo 5.