Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Vivo X60 PD2046F:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Vivo X60 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Vivo X60 such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Vivo X60 Run on Android 11 and it is Powered by QCOM SD870 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth 3G 4G & 5G. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on a device
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
Device Name: Vivo X60
Type: Full ROM+ OTA’s
ROM Size: up to 3-7GB
SoC: QCOM SD870
Os: Android 11
Root access: Not
full firmware to Reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
to upgrade a working phone (first check Installed firmware version with in your Phone)
How to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo X60:
- Download & Extract QFIL tools
- Download & Extract Firmware Package
- Install QD Loader usb Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC & Reboot to EDL use code Via adb: adb reboot edl
- You can see usb Driver Like below Image in Device Manager (if Not then Your Phone Not detected by computer Please do test Point= Short the test Point Pinout)
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- Wait until Success. Your Phone Rebooted..
How to Install Recovery/OTA Firmware:
- follow step by step guide from Here