Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Vivo Y20T PD2093F:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Vivo Y20T & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Vivo Y20T such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Vivo Y20T Run on Android 11 and it is Powered by QCOM SD662 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth 3G & 4G. The device come with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on a device
- completely Re-Installation of board software
Device Name: Vivo Y20T
Type: Full ROM+ OTA’s
ROM Size: up to 3-6GB
SoC: QCOM SD662
Os: Android 11
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD2093F_EX_A_3.10.4
full firmware to Reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
- PD2093F_EX_A_3.10.4 QPST: Download
to upgrade a working phone (first check Installed firmware version with in your Phone)
How to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Y20T:
- Download & Extract QFIL tools
- Download & Extract Firmware Package
- Install QD Loader usb Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC & Reboot to EDL use code Via adb: adb reboot edl
- You can see usb Driver Like below Image in Device Manager (if Not then Your Phone Not detected by computer Please do test Point= Short the test Point Pinout)
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- Wait until Success. Your Phone Rebooted..
How to Install Recovery/OTA Firmware:
- follow step by step guide from Here