If you own Apple iPad, then you must have missed WhatsApp on Ipad. Because there is no official version of WhatsApp For iPad. In the current era, WhatsApp is the largest social messaging app in the world through which more than 1 billion messages are sent and received per day. It is compatible with almost all mobile platforms and available for free in their respective app stores & installs on their device but sadly there is no option to Download official WhatsApp for Ipad from Itunes / Apple App Store. But that doesn’t mean we can’t use it. Today we are here two working methods in which we will tell you about How to Run Whatsapp for Ipad Mini 2 Without Jailbreak.
How to Use WhatsApp on Ipad without using iPhone.
- Connect your Ipad with a PC.
- Now Open Itunes on Your PC.
- Download Whatsapp Through Intunes.
- After Download Completes now Find Whatsapp.IPA File downloaded through iTunes.
- You can find WhatsApp.IPA file by going into
Home > Itunes > Itunes Media > Mobile Applications > Whatsapp.ipa
- Now copy the whatsapp.ipa To Homescreen .
- Now Open Ifunbox.
- Choose Install App.
- It will ask you to select a file to Install an App,
- Choose Whatsapp.IPA.
- It Will install Whatsapp on Your Ipad.
- Now Open your iPhone.
- If you have already installed WhatsApp, then uninstall it, Otherwise Download New WhatsApp.
- After Installing, Do verification by entering your mobile no. & OTP.
- When the verification process completes, go back to your PC.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC.
- After connecting iPhone to your PC, Go to User Applications > Whatsapp and Copy all the data from there including documents & libraries to the desktop home screen.
Now Disconnect the iPhone.
- Connect your Ipad to your PC.
- After connecting go to User, applications > Whatsapp and delete the Library and documents present in the iPad & replace it with the Library and documents which you copied from the iPhone in the Previous Step.
- And disconnect your Ipad from your PC.
And that’s it you have successfully installed WhatsApp on iPad without jailbreak and without using iPhone.
Trick to Run WhatsApp on iPad using WhatsApp Web
- First of All Go to the official Whatsapp web
- Open the Whatsapp web in your Ipad’s Browser.
- Now you will see a Qr code on your Browser’s Screen.
- Now Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Choose Whatsapp Web.
- It will ask you to scan the QR Code.
- Scan the Qr code.
And That’s All You have successfully Installed Whatsapp on your Apple iPad. 😉 So this was our guide on How to use Whatsapp on Ipad without jailbreak. Hope you enjoyed our tutorial to run WhatsApp on iPad. If you faced any problems in installing WhatsApp on iPad Without Jailbreak, let me know in the comments!